The All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (A-APRP) calls for the progressive and revolutionary forces throughout the African world to join the call in demanding the immediate abolishment of the immoral and illegal sanctions against the African masses in Zimbabwe. African sovereignty and land reclamation are non-negotiable! So-called targeted sanctions enacted by the European Union, Australia and the U.S. (through the latter’s Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act) have imposed tremendous hardship on our African brothers and sisters in Zimbabwe. This hardship has been imposed through acts of economic and political terrorism simply because of the decision made by our people to take control over our own historic destiny and forward development, in a manner that is counter to the interests of imperialist and Zionist political-economic forces.
The recent Power Sharing Agreement between the ruling ZANU-PF and the two Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) factions, brokered by the regional body, Southern African Development Community (SADC), continued the developing positive trend of Africans moving to resolve our own problems without outside control. To further the cause of sovereignty, African people must support the spirit of this development despite the current impasse, personal issues with the parties involved or the negative propaganda from western media in its attempts at continued destabilization of Zimbabwe and Africa. Every inch of African soil (including Zimbabwe) that has been stolen by foreign colonizers must be reclaimed and distributed or redistributed among African people on the basis of just, collective principles.
The sanctions against the people of Zimbabwe can be made irrelevant through the creation of a Socialist All- African Union Government. The social, economic and political destiny of Africa must be determined exclusively by the African people themselves. Therefore, the A-APRP calls for:
- The African Union to immediately move to heed the call of Osageyfo Kwame Nkrumah to establish an African High Command to protect the collective interests of the African continent and the formation of a Socialist All-African Union Government (Revolutionary Pan-Africanism).
- The African Union and all of the member states to resolve to ban, in word and action, all foreign interference into the political and economic affairs of Africa.
- The land reclamation and nationalization movement must be extended to all the areas of mineral exploration where large deposits of gold, copper, tin and other industrial metals are found in all of Africa.
- African people to join or support the A-APRP or join or support an African organization that is fighting for the liberation of African people.
- African people to build African United Fronts (coalitions of African organizations) to promote greater ideological and organizational unity in our communities.
The control over the resources of Africa must be regained by the African people and used only for the development and advancement of Africa and African interests. The resources of Africa and African Sovereignty are non- negotiable.
FORWARD TO ONE UNIFIED SOCIALIST AFRICA!
Leave a Reply